The TWO01 Carbon Fiber Ceiling Fan designed by Giulio Gianturco for CEA Design is a minimalistic ceiling mounted fan with 5 carbon fiber blades.
TWO01 Carbon Fiber Ceiling Fan combines unique sharp and High-Tech looking design flexibility of application and low energy consumption. It is a result of CEA’s “Air Revolution” project, aimed at creating an aesthetically pleasing fan with excellent energy efficiency.
By using carbon fiber fan blades its net weight is very low, despite the fact that it is a fairly large ceiling fan with a 2.7 m diameter. The ultra-low weight in conjunction with an energy efficient motor and a special curved blade design, enables the fan to consume only 9 watt electricity at its maximum speed (less than an energy saving light bulb).
The carbon fiber blades are bent in a unique way which forces maximum air downwards, providing maximum reach of air throughout the room. Another advantage of the design is the enhanced flexibility of application. The motor is detached from the control unit and placed directly over the fan blades. Therefore by using customized extension cables it is possible to easily install the fan in any distance from the ceiling, a valuable option for architectural applications. The TWO01 Ceiling Fan has 5 speed settings and is controlled using an RF (Radio Remote Control) system.
The TWO Carbon Fiber Ceiling Fan is available in two versions with either 5 or 3 blades (model TWO02) and the performance of the fan is notable at higher roof areas where normal ceiling fans don’t function properly. It is ideal for places with very high ceilings, such as bars, offices, restaurants, airports and hotels, due to the flexibility of practically infinite height adjustment. Moreover the radio remote control system which is equipped with RF and electromagnetic static filter guarantees that you can remote control the fan over large distances and without interferences from other devices.
It is also suitable for retrofitting in rooms with no provision for ceiling fan installation, as the external wire allows placement of the fan further away from the power outlet, and as the exposed wire is an integral part of the design and will still look nice and sophisticated. Finally if you prefer a different look than the hanging solution, there is also an alternative mounting solution using solid stainless steel mounting hardware supplied by CEA Design.
- 5 blades made from carbon fiber (color anthracite). Support beam, extensions and matching flanges in AISI 316/L stainless steel, satin finish.
- Dimensions: ø 2,7 m, height 400 mm.
- Anodized engine in aluminum with characteristics of resistance to corrosion.
- Engine power of 17 Volt / 20 Watt / 1.2 Ampere.
- Electric control unit of 220-115 Volt / 50-60 Hertz / 30 Watt. Connection to electrical voltage of 110-220 Volt is possible.
- The double rotation sense, clockwise and counter-clockwise, guarantees the application both as fan and for air stratification.
- Net weight: 14kg.
- AIR FLOW
MODEL TWO01 - 5 BLADES / 2700 MM DIAMETER
Speed 1 (minimum): 28 rotations/minute / 2200 m3/h
Speed 2: 35 rotations/minute / 2750 m3/h
Speed 3: 41 rotations/minute / 3200 m3/h
Speed 4 (maximum): 50 rotations/minute / 3900 m3/h.
- Tropical Class T (resistant to temperature up to 43°C)
- IP44 (bearing water splashes)
- Sun protection Class A (resistant to temperature up to 105°C)
- CE brand (in accordance with the UE guidelines for the marketing
and the installation of the product)
- Made in Italy brand (produced by CEADESIGN Srl).
- RF CONTROL / WIFI,Bluetooth
TWO is equipped with a synchronizable ON/OFF switch, with 4 speeds, controlled via radio frequency signals up to a distance of 25 metres, or with wall-mounted switch. It is possible to replace the remote control with a WiFi and Bluetooth control application for smartphone or tablet (iOS/ANDROID).