TMC is a modern timeless floor lamp designed by Miguel Milá for Santa & Cole. TMC came in production for the first time in 1961, in the heart of Modern Movement for Industrial Design.
The latest edition of the highly praised TMC lamp appears in 2011, at the age of 50, recovering important details from the original design while incorporating definitive improvements into the characteristic height-adjustable system of its circular shade.
The height of TMC floor lamp is adjustable while the light is switched on and off by pulling lightly on the cable. You can also choose between compact fluorescent or LED light source.
The definitive edition according to its author apart from black color now is also available in red.
Award: DELTA DE ORO. ADI FAD 1961
- Chrome-plated metal structure. White methacrylate lampshade.
- Color: Black or Red.
- Dimensions: 38 cm x Diameter 30 cm x 171 cm.
- Approximate weight (unpacked): 5kg
- Bulbholder: E27
- Recommended light sources: Self-ballasted classical compact fluorescent 15-20W or LED 12-60W.
- Height adjustable.
- The light is switched on and off by pulling lightly on the cable.
- The fixture is delivered in different packets. The assembly instructions are delivered with the fixture.