MYTO is an awarded futuristic chair designed by Konstantin Grcic for Italian brand PLANK. MYTO is an antilever chair entirely made of plastic.
The design was significantly influenced by the material. Chemically speaking, this material belongs to the family of polybutylene terephthalate (PBT). Its high flowability, coupled with the strength of this plastic, allows an elegant transition from thick to thin cross sections.
This stackable functional chair is suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use and you can enjoy its company almost everywhere. MYTO chair in black, white, traffic red and pure orange.
- 2008 ICFF Editors Awards Multiple Production, New York.
- Interior Innovation Award Imm Cologne 2009 - Best of the Best in Category Best Item and Materials Innovation.
- iF Product Design Award 2009.
- Brit Insurance Design Award 2009, Best of category Furniture, London.
- Australian International Design Award 2009 - Best of Furniture Design.
- Material: Plastic.
- Color: black, white, traffic red, pure orange.
- Dimensions: H 82 x D 55 x W 51 cm. and seat height: 46 cm.
- Weight: 5.6 kg.
- For in and outdoor use.
- 100% recyclable.