Movida wall kitchen hood, designed by Fabrizio Crisa for Elica, features an innovative design that combines high functionality with looks!
Movida is an air recycling kitchen hood made of exclusive high quality materials finished with black glass or white glass. Its small depth protects your head while cooking and the glass surface is very easy to clean.
Movida wall kitchen hood features a 3S+B soft light control system for easy control between the three modes of operation. Movida also features lighting fixture equipped with 2 Halogen bulbs of 20W each. Movida wall kitchen hood has one 290W high performance motor with an output diameter of 150 mm, perimeter aspiration and maximum suction at 730 m3/h. It works quietly with noise level from 45 to 61 db(A).
Movida includes one Aluminum fat filter and a carbon filter. The carbon filter recycles and clears the air before releasing it straight into the room or to a chimney through a Flue Kit.
Movida wall kitchen unit can be fixed on the wall and has two aspiration exits for those that do not wish the filtered air remain in their room. One on top and one additional in the back. The on top exit is used for both recycling and exhaust of smells. The back aspiration exit can be used for exhausting the smells and completely hide the tubes but requires an in-wall, already installed pipeline system.
For optimal air circulation the top aspiration exit is recommended and requires a Movida specific Flue Kit in Stainless Steel (optional).
Place the kitchen hood at a distance ≥ 40 cm above an electric kitchen and ≥ 65 cm above a gas kitchen.
- Dimensions: Width: 80 cm. Height 55 cm.
- Finish: Black glass, white glass.
- Operation: 3S soft light.
- Lighting: Halogen 2x20W
- Motor: 1.
- Output Diameter: 150 mm.
- Suction: 730 m3/h.
- Noise level: 45-61 db(A).
- Pressure: 480 Pa.
- Power: 290 Watt.
- Fat filter: Aluminum (included).
- Carbon Filter for air recycling Included.
- Flue Kit: Specific for the Movida model.
- Top aspiration.Top aspiration. Additional back aspiration for pre-installed in-wall tube systems.
- Place your cooking hood at ≥ 40 cm above an electric stove and at ≥ 65 cm above a gas stove.
- 2 year official Elica guarantee.