MIURA is an awarded stool designed by Konstantin Grcic for Italian brand PLANK. MIURA is a stackable bar stool made of reinforced polypropylen.
"A commission from Plank to design a monoblock bar stool in plastic was the perfect opportunity for me to re-invent my vocabulary of shapes. I was keen to move on from the hard edge to a much softer design. The MIURA stool is strongly based on principles of construction. However, its shape was conceived by working in a much more sculptural manner. The complex free-form surfaces were all designed on the computer" Konstantin Grcic.
This stackable functional stool is suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use and you can enjoy its company almost everywhere. MIURA chair in black, white, red and orange.
- 100% Design Blueprint Best Product Award 2005, London.
- iF Gold Award 2006.
- Interior Innovation Award Imm Cologne 2006 - Best Item (Best of the Best).
- Red Dot Design Award Winner 2006.
- Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany 2007- silver.
- Material: Reinforced polypropylene.
- Color: white, red, orange, black.
- Dimensions: H 81 x D 40 x W 47 cm. and seat height: 78 cm.
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- For in and outdoor use.
- 100% recyclable.