M68 hanging lamp was designed by Miguel Milá in 1968. The designer as well as Santa & Cole immortalizing the silhouette of a woman’s shoulders via a timeless modern design.
M68 ceiling lamp consists of a large aluminium shade, from the centre of which runs the electric cable and a tiny metal cylinder marking the transition between the shade and the fine steel wire from which it hangs.
M68 is available with polished aluminium, red aluminium and white aluminium lampshades. You can also choose between compact fluorescent or LED light source.
- Circular chromed bronze or smooth gloss re ceiling rosette included.
- Lampshades: Polished aluminium, Red aluminium, White aluminium.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 46 cm, Height: min 55 cm max 325 cm.
- Weight (unpacked): 1.6kg
- Bulbholder: E27
- Light Source: self-ballasted classical compact fluorescent 11-20W or LED 17-75W (not included).
- Always use the light source recommended or equivalent.
- Voltage: 230V
- Luminaries only suitable for indoor use.
- The luminary is delivered in one packet. The assembly instructions are delivered with the product.