The LED Vintage bulbs are set apart from other bulbs, due to their high energy efficiency, low consumption and long lasting life (up to 50,000hrs).
The G125 is a high quality bulb: Good heat dissipation with professional designed ceramic housing for safety in use and high-strength glass cover. The vintage lamps are dimmable, but must be used only with a dimmer specialized for LED light bulbs.
This lamp uses LEDs and emits no UV or infrared radiation, which makes it safer for long term exposure and less attractive to insects.
The shape of the lamp is round with retro Edison style and fits all standard E27 sockets. Therefore, the lamp is fantastic for ambient lighting, in a multi-bulb pendant light or by itself for discreet illumination.
- Input Voltage: 240VAC 50Hz
- Lamp Wattage: 4W
- Luminous Flux: 345lm
- Average Lifetime: 30,000 hrs
- Switching Cycles: 100,000
- Dimmable: Yes - Requires specific dimmer for LED lamps
- Colour Temperature: Warm 2700K
- Colour Rendition Index : 83.2Ra
- Glass Type: Clear
- Beam Angle: 360º
- Base Type: Edison Screw E27, ES
- Bulb Shape: G125
- Height Overall: 175mm
- Diameter: 125mm
- Certifications: RCM, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 2 years commercial.