The Era leather footstool (Metal) by Normann Copenhagen is a piece to match the Era Lounge Chair.
You can choose the feet frame between metal steel in black lacquer or chrome finish.
The upholstering material is also variable. Normann Copenhagen uses textile and leather upholstering of top quality firms Gabriel (Fame and Breeze Fusion collection) and Sorensen (Tango collection). Each collection features multiple colors for you to choose from.
The leather Era foot stool is made of Sorensen Tango leather. Please use the link to their websites to check the colors and texture patterns and then specify collection name (Tango) and color number in the comment box area while placing our order with us. Read about the specifications of leather material in the “Features” tab.
Sorensen Tango colors link.
The Era footstool is available with metal or wooden feet to match your Era Lounge chair.
- Shell: Soft molded PU foam with steel reinforcement.
- Textile: Sørensen Leather - Tango Leather.
- Legs: Black Lacquered Steel or Chrome.
Height: 39 cm
Length: 53 cm
Depth: 42 cm
- The shell has a steel reinforcement for adding strength.
- Cleaning: (Leather) Clean with a damp cloth. Use the foam from warm water with soap flakes. Frequently vacuuming with a soft fitting is recommended both for textile and leather to preserve color and appearance.
- Era is delivered assembled.
- Tango leather by Sorensen is a soft, buffed and embossed furniture leather with a strong finish, practical and smudge resistant and easy to maintain. It is pigmented in a variety of colors and ideal for exceptional seating comfort (Thickness 0.9 - 1.1 mm).