The Era footstool (Metal) by Normann Copenhagen is a piece to match the Era Lounge Chair.
You can choose the feet frame between metal steel in black lacquer or chrome finish.
The upholstering material is also variable. Normann Copenhagen uses textile and leather upholstering of top quality firms Gabriel (Fame and Breeze Fusion collection) and Sorensen (Tango collection).
The Era Lounge Chair is available in multiple colors for you to choose from. Please use the links to the Gabriel website to check the colors and texture patterns and then specify collection name (Fame or Breeze Fusion) and color number in the comment box area while placing our order with us. Read about the specifications of each material in the “Features” tab.
Gabriel Fame colors link.
Gabriel Breeze Fusion colors link.
The Era footstool is available with metal or wooden feet to match your Era Lounge chair.
- Shell: Soft molded PU foam with steel reinforcement.
- Textile: Gabriel - Fame, Breeze Fusion.
- Legs: Black Lacquered Steel or Chrome.
Height: 39 cm
Length: 53 cm
Depth: 42 cm
- The shell has a steel reinforcement for adding strength.
- Cleaning: (Textile) Clean with textile or upholstery cleaner. Frequently vacuuming with a soft fitting is recommended both for textile and leather to preserve color and appearance.
- Era is delivered assembled.
- Gabriel Fame is an upholstering textile composed by 95% wool and 5% Polyamide. It features a firm, simple and classic texture, it is luxuriously soft in touch and impressively strong with exceptional stretch proprieties. Fame is environmentally friendly (EU Ecolabel certified and carries the Oeko-Tex health label.
- Gabriel Breeze is an upholstering textile composed by 92% new Zealand wool and 8% Polyamide. It features a remarkable high abrasion resistance for intensive use, a soft irregular structure with reference to crepe and flax, EU Ecolabel and Oeko-Tex.