Yari is a minimal LED desk lamp designed by Valentina Del Ciotte and Simone Spalvieri for Lexon. The Yari lamp includes a USB port into which small devices can be plugged and charged. It features an extruded aluminium tube into which 30 LED lights are placed.
There are two intensity settings and a on/off touch sensor. The tube is movable by 120 degrees which allows you to adjust the beam direction, and also makes the lamp easy to flatten for transportation. The base has a rubber finish and is great as a supporting surface.
Yari LED lamp perfectly combines beauty and functionality. The materials have been selected for their high quality and the entire lamp is highly technologically advanced. The Yari really is the ultimate desk lamp!
- Materials: Rubber ABS and Aluminium
- Dimensions: 55.2 x 40 cm
- Weight: 1200 gr
- Uses 30 LED lights
- Two different light intensity settings
- USB port for charging small devices (smartphone, MP3 etc.)
- ON/OFF touch sensor
- Powered by: AC adapter (included)
- The lamp has a 30,000 hour lifetime
- The light's color temperature is between 4,000K - 4,500K
- Color: Copper