Tiffany is the revolutionary Elica kitchen hood designed by Fabrizio Criza and features the perfect combination of high performance, energy efficiency and usability.
Tiffany is the innovative vertical hood that emphasizes essentiality, giving a modern interpretation to the rules of simplicity. Synthesis of contemporary values: style, technology, innovation.
An object with a simple composition: a single element, the elegant front panel with rounded corners that conceals a high performance technological core. The panel is a new system with a cavity that captures the air conveyed from the entire perimeter.
A surprising extraction system that develops in the thickness of the panel and extends for a length of 3 metres, capturing cooking fumes and vapours from any point. Tiffany, made using white glass or black glass has a revolutionary infrared control interface (3S+B infared touch), positioned at the side so that the extraction and lighting features can be managed with a simple touch.
Tiffany wall kitchen hood can be fixed on the wall and has two aspiration exits for those that do not wish the filtered air remain in their room. One on top and one additional in the back. The on top exit is used for both recycling and exhaust of smells. The back aspiration exit can be used for exhausting the smells and completely hide the tubes but requires an in-wall, already installed pipeline system.
For optimal air circulation the top aspiration exit is recommended and requires a long Chimney Kit or short.
Awards: Red Dot Design Award (2013), Product Design Award (2013), Good Design Award.
- Dimensions: Width: 80 cm Heigh: 39.50 cm.
- Colors: Black glass or White glass.
- Controls: 3S-B InfraRed touch.
- Lighting: Halogen 12W.
- Motor: 1.
- Output Diameter: 150 mm. (125mm adapter included)
- Αirflow: 256-480 m3/h.
- Noise level: 59-72 db(A).
- Pressure: 394 Pa.
- Power: 260 Watt.
- Long Life Fat Filter Aluminum (included).
- Carbon Filter for air recycling (included).
- Flue Kit: Choose between two Tall and Short.
- Top aspiration. Additional back aspiration for pre-installed in-wall tube systems.
- Place your cooking hood at ≥ 45 cm above an electric stove and at ≥ 55 cm above a gas stove.
- 2 year official Elica guarantee.