TableAir Classic is an innovative interactive desk and standing table that adjust automatically its height in order to protect your health! A smart table which lets you change your posture throughout the day.
TableAir is more than a tool – it as a work companion that cares about your health and enables your healthy life style. Our bodies are meant to move and sedentary work is simply not healthy. With the use of electric motor technology and a custom LED light, TableAir’s adjustable height lets the user change postures throughout the day.
Having a workstation that subconsciously makes you switch between sitting-standing postures alleviates the fatigue factor and lets you engage in what really matters – your work.
TableAir makes lifting processes very silent and pleasant. Signal to the motors goes through a CPU unit which is integrated into the table and can be accessed in two ways: via the TableAir App (automatic height change and lighting color) or by the smart button. Smart Button senses the distance to your hand and lifts TableAir to match the height.
TableAir also features LED lighting. The custom ambient LED light turns TableAir into a focal point of any interior.
TableAir also enables a dynamic work climate which is very important with ever increasing need to have a space that can be adapted to number of users. It features an integrated USB charging dock, with all wires hidden in a power pocket.
Choose your favorite leg color with the White tabletop, as well as plug type and cable color.
- Interactive height adjustable LED desk.
- Dimensions: Width 150 cm x Depth 75 cm, Height 64 (min) to 130 (max) cm.
- Power cord length: 250 cm.
- Materials: Stainless Steel legs coated with car like paint (White or Black), Table top in stainless steel and White gloss finish.
- Power socket: 2 AC power ports, 2 USB mobile charging ports (5V - 1A each).
- Smart Button.
- Integrated LED lighting.
- 24 months warranty.
- Choose a power socket according to your area.
- iPhone connection - smartphone app. The workstation can be scheduled to take lower or higher position according to selected time settings.