The Seagull LED floor lamp is a floor lamp that takes the form of a flying seagull and functions similarly too.
In response to the eco trend, the light adopts LED as lighting source which consumes much less energy than traditional lighting sources, yet provides the same brightness for both ambient light and reading functions. The Seagull LED floor lamp has two knobs on the main body, the front one for adjusting brightness and the back for adjusting lighting angles.
Also, the pole supporting the main body has two axes, making it possible to turn the light in 360 degrees in vertical and horizontal direction.
The “wings” would change positions in accordance with the light adjustment, imitating a seagull flapping wings to soar into the sky. The design delivers not only light but also interactive fun to users.
The Seagull LED Floor Lamp by QisDesign has been awarded the Red Dot Design Award (2011). The Seagull LED lamps are available in ceiling, table and floor version.
- Material: Aluminium alloy, Die casting, stainless steel, iron tube.
- Colors: Silver.
Base Diameter: 330 mm.
Full Height: 1620 mm.
Upper part dimensions (wings extended): 215 x 575 mm.
Cord Length: 1800 mm.
- LED Color: Warm White.
- Net Weight: 8.8 kg.
- Power Input: AC: 100-240V / 50-60 Hz, DC: 12V, 2A.
- Power Consumption: 14W (max).
- Dimmable switch in main body (front knob), adjustable light angles (back knob).
- Supporting pole with two parts for 360 degree vertical and horizontal adjustability.
- Red Dot Design Award (2011).