The Script wrist watch by LEXON features minimal design where modern becomes classic, as it unifies current LCD technique with a hand-writing appealing digits display.
Lexon’s Script LCD wrist watch and clocks use the technique of electro-luminescence in order to display the time and date. The classic modern digits shine in front of a dark background and offer a slightly nostalgic touch to the clock, since it creates a contrast to the otherwise very clear design. A touch of handwriting on a digital screen!
The Script watch is powered by 1 (one) M2720 common cell battery (included). The case of the Script LCD wrist watch is made of black stainless steel on a black leather strap. The watch is waterproof up to a 3 ATM degree.
The Script series, that also includes the Script wall & table clocks and alarm clocks, has been awarded the Red Dot Design Award Honorable Mention 2014.
- Dual source digital wrist watch with handwriting display.
- Photovoltaic and battery powered.
- Material: stainless steel (case), leather (strap) , PLA-plastic (lens).
- Color: Black matt.
- Dimensions: 3.3 cm x 3.7 cm (case), 22.3 cm (strap length), 19 cm (max wrist diameter).
- Weight: 200 gr.
- Battery type: 1x M2720 lithium button cell (included).
- Water Resistance degree: 3ATM (Suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. NOT suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkeling, water related work and fishing.)
- Red Dot Design Award Honorable Mention 2014.