The Mutewatch is designed to be simple and intuitive.
Just tap the flat surface and the touch screen lights up, then swipe through the functions clock, alarm and timer.
You set the time for your timers and alarms by tapping directly on the digits - tap on the top of the digit for a higher number or on the bottom of the digit for a lower one. When you want to erase an alarm, simply pinch the touch screen.
The Mutewatch also features a built-in motion sensor that registers your movement and automatically adjusts the strength of the vibrations.
So, whether you're sleeping, on stage giving a presentation or doing your work out, the Mutewatch will keep you updated on your next step.
LED display at 100 Hz rate
- Capacitive and easy-to-use touchscreen.
- Automatic adaptation to the surrounding light intensity for optimal glow.
THE ONE SIZE ADJUSTABLE WRISTBAND
- Total weight: 40 grams.
- Minimum wrist size: 14 cm - Maximum wrist size: 18.5 cm.
- Bracelet width: 25.4 mm.
- Bracelet thickness: 12.5 mm.
- 3-4 days of operation, depending on usage.
- Device warns when battery level is low (by showing “BATT”).
- 2 hours charging (from USB port) refills battery.
- Enters into hibernation mode when battery is too low.
- 1 week without usage automatically sets device in hibernation mode.
- Plug device in USB port to awaken from hibernation mode.
- Device arrives in hibernation mode.
DETECTION OF YOUR MOTION
- High levels of movement trigger an increase in the intensity of the vibrating alarm.
- A simple flick of the wrist activates the glowing display.
- The Mutewatch's USB connector will allow for future firmware updates, ensuring the Mutewatch is adaptable and futureproof.
- Connect via built in USB port to charge.
- Hand wash.
- Protect from strongly colouring substances (for example: soy sauce, tomato, jeans).