The Moselle laptop backpack & tote bag (in Concrete Herringbone) by Côte&Ciel is a versatile bag that can be worn both as a tote and as a laptop backpack. Its design is inspired by the American bowler bags. It is an evolution of the the Seine bowler bag model by Côte&Ciel.
Fashioned to combine an alluring raindrop inspired spherical silhouette, with the freedom enabling utility to make the most of your day. Real life doesn’t neatly divide between the casual and formal. To this end, Moselle was created for the active but style conscious who doesn’t want to decide between backpack and tote. Moselle can morph between either depending on mood. Allowing the wearer the space to let her day flow wherever it needs to go.
The Moselle backpack has been designed to meet all requirements of creative people who carry a lot on their shoulders, therefore is compact, lightweight and adaptable to a number of occasions and environments.
The Moselle Backpack Concrete Herringbone features a spacious main compartment as well as a padded pouch to offer protection for up to 13” laptops, with an additional inner pocket to safeguard all of your other precious items.
The Moselle Backpack for Laptop is styled in Côte&Ciel's unique herringbone pattern, while concrete indicates the color of the bag. You can wear it as a tote bag, holding it from its leather handles or you can wear it as a backpack using its black leather straps.
- Moselle laptop backpack & tote bag
- Designed in Paris by Côte&Ciel
- Accommodates devices up to 13’’ inches.
- Material: Twisted acrylic yarn in concrete herringbone color
- Leather handles with red-colored details
- Black leather straps
- Dimensions: Height: 47 cm (18.5"), Width: 47 cm (18.5"), Depth: 10 cm (3.94")
- Interior / Computer Compartment:
- Dimentions: Height: 23 cm (9.05"), Width: 31 cm (12.20"), Depth: 2,5 cm (0.98")
- Includes additional inner pocket