Lalo is a handmade recycled pop top belt by Escama Studio. It is a unisex belt with a rectangular nickel buckle that can be worn with your pair of jeans or give a unique stylistic touch to a total black or grey outfit.
Lalo handmade recycled pop top belt is hand crocheted with 192 (yes, we counted them!) post-consumer recycled pop tops and a black thread to join them together.
The buckle is made of matte finished nickel and has a special two hooked closure for secure fit, ideal for the belt’s material.
All Escama products are quality checked one by one and signed by the craftsman who made it.
- Unisex handmade belt with rectangular buckle.
- Hand crocheted with 192 post-consumer recycled pop tops.
- Lightweight and expandable.
- Buckle with a special two hooked closure for secure fit.
- Nickel buckle with matte finish.
- Belt length: 95 cm.
- Buckle dimensions: 7 x 5 cm.
- Thread Color: Black.