Flow by LEXON is a modern radio with minimalist design.
The main part of its body is transparent and it appears to have taken on the form of an un-finished sketch of a radio. The LEXON Flow radio is a truly cutting edge design object which combines artistic and industrial design and a subtle mix of materials.
This little piece of modern art is a great portable radio that is as much of a joy to behold as it is to listen to. The LEXON Flow Radio has a 3W speaker and can also be used as an MP3 amplifier.
You can also use the provided audio mini jack cable you can connect it to MP3 players and other devices. It has surprisingly warm low frequencies for a radio with such a small speaker and comes in three eye-catching colors, grey,white and red.
Red Dot Design Award 2013.
- FM Radio, MP3 Amplifier, 3W Speaker, Aux-In and DC plugs.
- Material: Transparent polycarbonate, ABS and rubber.
- Powered by: 4 x AA batteries incl./ AC adaptor.
- Weight: 420 gr.
- Colors: Red, Dark Grey,White.
- Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 4,5 cm.
- Red Dot Design Award (2013).