Feel wall kitchen hood, designed by Fabrizio Crisa for Elica, features an innovative design that combines high functionality with looks!
It is an air recycling kitchen hood made of exclusive high quality material finished with gloss and satin glass with additional colors. Feel wall kitchen hood is available in three colors: noir, absolute and euphoria. Its small depth protects your head while cooking and the glass surface is very easy to clean.
Feel wall kitchen hood features an “e-motion” control interface. The user press-pushes the individual panels in order to operate them. The dimensions of each individual panel surface correspond to its suction power: three modes of operation with maximum suction applying to both panels working simultaneously.
The upper panel switches on the Halogen 12W lighting. Feel wall cooking hood has one 262W high performance motor with an output diameter of 150 mm, perimeter aspiration and maximum suction at 432 m3/h. It works quietly with noise level from 47 to 64 db(A) with 434 Pa pressure.
Includes aluminum fat filter and carbon filter. The carbon filter recycles and clears the air before releasing it straight into the room or to a chimney through a flue kit.
Feel wall kitchen hood unit can be fixed on the wall and has two aspiration exits for those that do not wish the filtered air remain in their room. One on top and one additional in the back. The on top exit is used for both recycling and exhaust of smells. The back aspiration exit can be used for exhausting the smells and completely hide the tubes but requires an in-wall, already installed pipeline system.
For optimal air circulation the top aspiration exit is recommended and requires a Flue Kit, long (H 450-450 mm) or short (H 220-270 mm).
Place the kitchen hood at a distance ≥ 30 cm above an electric kitchen and ≥ 35 cm above a gas kitchen.
- Dimensions: Width: 80 cm. Height 72.7 cm.
- Finish: Polished & Satin combination.
- Operation: e-motion.
- Lighting: Halogen 12W.
- Motor: 1.
- Output Diameter: 150 mm (125mm adapter included).
- Suction: 320-432 m3/h.
- Noise level: 47-64 db(A).
- Pressure: 434 Pa.
- Power: 312 Watt.
- Fat filter: Aluminum (included).
- Carbon Filter for air recycling (included).
- Flue Kit: Choose between two Tall (Height 450-450 mm) and Short (Height 220-270 mm).
- Top aspiration. Additional back aspiration for pre-installed in-wall tube systems.
- Place your cooking hood at ≥ 30 cm above an electric stove and at ≥ 35 cm above a gas stove.
- 2 year official Elica guarantee.