The leather rocking armchair Era Rocking chair (High) by Normann Copenhagen is a playful piece of furniture that expresses Scandinavian design at its best. Curvy lines and minimal metallic frame just wait for you to experience its comfort.
The feet frame is in chrome finish.
The upholstering material is variable. Normann Copenhagen uses textile and leather upholstering of top quality firms Gabriel (Fame and Breeze Fusion collection) and Sorensen (Tango collection). Each collection features multiple colors for you to choose from.
The leather Era rocking armchair is made of Sorensen Tango leather. Please use the link to their websites to check the colors and texture patterns and then specify collection name (Tango) and color number in the comment box area while placing our order with us. Read about the specifications of leather material in the “Features” tab.
Sorensen Tango colors link.
There is also the original versions. The Era Lounge Chair High with wooden feet (oak or walnut) and the Era Lounge Chair High with metallic feet. Besides the Era Rocking Chair with high back, there is the Era Rocking Chair with Low back.
- Shell: Hard molded foam with steel reinforcement. Cushion: Soft molded foam.
- Textile: Sørensen Leather - Tango Leather.
- Legs: Chrome.
Height: 100 cm
Length: 72 cm
Depth: 81 cm
Sitting height: 38 cm
- The shell has a steel reinforcement for adding strength.
- Cleaning: (Leather) Clean with a damp cloth. Use the foam from warm water with soap flakes. Frequently vacuuming with a soft fitting is recommended both for textile and leather to preserve color and appearance.
- Era is delivered assembled.
- Tango leather by Sorensen is a soft, buffed and embossed furniture leather with a strong finish, practical and smudge resistant and easy to maintain. It is pigmented in a variety of colors and ideal for exceptional seating comfort (Thickness 0.9 - 1.1 mm).