Elektra 80 wall kitchen hood by Elica is a wider version of the Electra wall kitchen hood. Elektra has an innovative and minimal hood with simple design and high functionality.
Elektra 80wall kitchen hood is a kitchen hood made of exclusive high quality stainless steel. Its shape and placement protects your head while cooking and its surface is very easy to clean.
Elektra 80 wall cooker hood features perimeter aspiration and touch control with 3V + I display. It also features a lighting source (Halogen 2x20W + LED 1x2W). Elektra 80 wall kitchen hood has one 290W high performance motor with an output diameter of 150 mm. Elektra 80 kitchen hood provides maximum suction at 730 m3/h and it works quietly with noise level from 44 to 63 db(A).
Elektra 80 wall kitchen hood includes a GFA fat filter and an optional long life carbon filter. The carbon filter recycles and clears the air before releasing it straight into the room.
You can use the Elektra kitchen hood on recycle mode or on ducting out mode using a flue kit (kit camino). Flue Kit (h560-445mm in INOX) is optional. Hang it in a distance of 45 cm above an electric stove and 65 cm above a gas stove.
- Dimensions: Width 79.8 cm.
- Finish: Stainless Steel.
- Operation: Touch Control with 3V + I display.
- Lighting: Halogen 2 x 20W + LED 1x2W.
- Motor: 1.
- Output Diameter: 150 mm. (125mm Adapter Included)
- Suction: 256-515 m3/h.
- Noise level: 44-63 db(A).
- Pressure: 480 Pa.
- Power: 290 Watt.
- Fat filter: GFA (included).
- Long Life Carbon Filter for air recycling optional.
- Flue kit available by order (optional).
- 2 year official Elica guarantee.