Edith Kitchen Hood is designed by Fabrizio Crisá and is released in four different versions inspired by music genres such as Edith Classic (white color), Edith Rock (black color), Edith Jazz (beige color) and Edith Heavy Metal (shiny stainless steel). The Edith model can be either island mounted, suspended from your ceiling, or wall mounted.
Additionally, this hood can be customized by selecting accessory cover kits available in three different finishes: coral, tea and aquamarine. Those accessories can be purchased separately later. The model includes the cables and the bracket necessary for the hood’s installation.
Edith kitchen hood is an air recycling model. It has a rounded shape with a perimeter of 50 centimeters and is 39 centimeters tall. It is released with 3s +B remote control and LED lightening of 9 Watt. The hood’s total absorption reaches the 54 Watt.
This model includes a grease filter (GFA) and a long life filter. It is up to you to select the model of your preference and combine it with the cover kit you like!
- Dimensions: Height 39 x perimeter 50 cm.
- Finish: White colored metal.
- Control: 3s +B remote control.
- Lighting: LED 9W.
- Duct Size: 15 cm.
- Airflow: 165-336 m3/h.
- Noise level: 50-59 db(A).
- Pressure: 95 Pa.
- Power: 54 Watt.
- Grease filter: GFA (included).
- Long Life Filter (included)
- Optional Cover Kit: Tea, Coral, Aquamarine.
- Wall mounted or Ceiling Mounted.
- Place your cooking hood at ≥ 50 cm above an electric stove and at ≥ 65 cm above a gas stove.
- Cables and wall-mounting bracket are included in the package.
- 2 year official Elica guarantee.