The small structure of Easy Flex 2 Car Mount Holder and Desk Stand for iPhone and Smartphone by iOttie makes it the perfect mount for everywhere from your car to your desk.For devices up to 7.62 cm. in horizontal width.
Its main characteristic consists of the ability to rotate by 360ο in order to provide multiple viewing angles from anywhere inside your vehicle. By turning the lock on its base you can fasten or loose the mount. The mount is small and compact and when folded it takes up less space.
The Easy Flex 2 Car Mount Desk Stand by iOttie stays firmly on every flat lean surface using an innovative gel pad. Once the super sticky gel pad is placed on your dashboard or windshield, the drop of the lever guarantees it won’t budge. iOttie innovates with this gel pad, as its material won’t allow air bubbles to risk your mount’s stability like common suction pads do. In case it gets dusted, the gel pad is washable by water and restores its mint state when air-dried.
The other end of the Easy View Universal Car Mount Holder consists of extendable arms which lock firmly on your device with foam-cushioned grips. Once placed between the arms, the device locks at place with just one touch: simply press with your finger. With the Easy View Universal Car Mount Holder you have access to all external ports of your device. You’re ready to go!
- For devices up to 7.62 cm. in horizontal width.
- Small and compact.
- Mounts not only in cars, but also suctions securely to desks as an easy viewing stand for your device.
- Easy one-touch mounting system makes it easier to place the phone into the mount.
- Mount is easily adjustable with a quick turn of the knob and provides 360⁰ viewing angles. Easily rotates between landscape and portrait views.
- Foam grips guards your device with a no-slip hold.
- Super strong sticky gel pad mounts solidly to flat lean surfaces like non-curved dashboards and windshields. Easily removable.
- Gel pad restored to its mint condition after rinsing with water and drying.
- Securely holds devices and offers access to all exterior ports
- US Patent Pending. Application No. 13/575,091
- Smartphone not included.