The White & White Clock designed by Vadim Kibardin is a modern 3-dimensional interpretation of the traditional digital clock. It is simply a black & white LED clock with white shaped digits in a black frame that illuminate to indicate the time and date. You will not find a case nor a frame, only just the necessity: the figures.
The clock only works with mains electricity, however battery should be installed to maintain the time in case of mains power outages.
The White & White Clock is a digital clock that could be wall mounted or displayed on the desk.
Vadim Kibardin’s White & White Clock has also an alarm clock.
- Colour: Black.
- Dimensions: 28,5 x 11 x 3,5 cm.
- Weight: 400gr.
- Cable length: 2 m.
- Functions: Time, Date, Alarm, 24h mode.
- Power Supply: universal AC adapter, input 100-240V, output DC 9V.
- Case material: ABS plastic.
- In dark hours the light sensitive sensor changes the brightness of the digits to a less intense white.
- The power supply is conducted through a general mains-operated adapter that suits any kinds of sockets.