The White & White Clock designed by Vadim Kibardin is a modern 3-dimensional interpretation of the traditional digital clock. It is simply a white LED clock with white shaped digits that illuminate to indicate the time. You will not find a case nor a frame, only just the necessity: the figures.
The White & White Clock is a digital clock that could be wall mounted or displayed on the desk. The clock only works with mains electricity, however battery should be installed to maintain the time in case of mains power outages.
Vadim Kibardin’s White & White Clock has an alarm clock.
- Colour: White.
- Dimensions: 28,5 x 11 x 3,5 cm.
- Weight: 400 gr.
- Cable length: 2 m.
- Functions: Time, Date, Alarm, 24h mode.
- Power Supply: universal AC adapter, input 100-240V, output DC 9V.
- Case material: ABS plastic.
- In dark hours the light sensitive sensor changes the brightness of the digits to a less intense white.
- The power supply is conducted through a general mains-operated adapter that suits any kind of socket.