Corso Wall lamp by Antoni Arola for Santa & Cole is a large impressive wall lamp whose lighting arm runs from left to right. Like a scanner of vertical light on a colour degradations background, made of a gently reflective material Corso creates a unique illumination.
This simple principle of reflection makes Corso the first fluorescent lamp to allow variations of chromatic shades just by moving its arm, where the two fluorescent tubes are located, protected by an internal diffuser.
- Black metal structural frame with movable arm. Printed dibond plafond in matt degraded colors.
- Dimensions: 180 x 70 cm.
- Approximate weight (unpacked) 15kg.
- Bulb holder: G5.
- Light Source: 2 x Fluorescent T5. 24W/830 EEC: A.
- AC 230V.
- Light Source not included.
- Luminaries only for indoor use.
- Clean with smooth cloth. It is advised not to use any ammonia, solvent or abrasive product.
- The fixture is delivered in different packets. The assembly instructions are delivered with the fixture.