Chic Monsieur is a sleek and functional corkscrew by L' Atelier du Vin.
Thin ribbon made of curved metal, designed like an arch upon the bottle’s neck, Chic Monsieur has also got an expressive head which facilitates its handling, and a self-pulling system with a stainless steel worm, making the cork slip out without effort.
Chic Monsieur has been created to pay a tribute to the corkscrew as a tool, by revealing its naked structure, without embellishments, in order to renew one’s link with a simple and purely functional form.
How to use it?
1. Centre the wire extremity on the cork
2. Thoroughly screw in, firmly maintaining the bases of Chic Monsieur, until the cork goes out.
3. To remove the cork from Chic Monsieur, press its bases against the cork and unscrew the worm until the cork goes out it.
- Bottle opener with ergonomic handle and lever with worm. The corkscrew in support on the neck of the bottle, the drill extracts the cork by simple effect of the screwing.
- Material: Curved stainless steel band - Stainless steel Drill - Clamps of support in polymer.
- Dimensions: H 15 cm - Gift box : 21 x 13 x 4,5 cm.
- Color: Glossy metal.
- Presented in a gift box.