Clamp LED desk lamp was designed for simplicity and engineered for sustainability. Clamp lamp combines the beauty of wood with the brilliance of LED technology. It features 360o arm rotation, height adjustment wherever (up to 61 cm) on the vertical arm, dimmer and supreme technology LED light source.
The Clamp LED desk lamp is comprised of three main components that work together to provide infinite adjustment, while focusing warm diffused light where needed most. Clamp LED desk lamp's minimal aesthetic combines superior performance and playful expression that compliments any home or office setting. Available in two wood finishes, oak and walnut. Awarded with the Red Dot Design Award 2012.
Clamp LED lamp is one of six fixtures from San Francisco-based lighting design company Pablo, selected by Design House Stockholm for distribution on the European market.
- Finishes: White Oak, Walnut.
- Materials: wooden body, polyaluminiumurethane bushings, leather clamp pad, aluminium and polycarbonate lens assembly.
- Dimensions: Arm width: 5 cm, Vertical arm length: 68 cm, upper arm length: 67 cm, base length: 17 cm.
- 360° arm rotation.
- Height adjustability up to 61 cm on the vertical arm,ergonomically positioned hi/low dim control.
- Lamp Weight: 1 kg (2 lbs).
- Minimal footprint optimizes valuable workspace.
- Cord length: 2.4 m (8') with detachable adaptor.
- Color Rendering Index: 85
- Color Temperature: 3000 K
- Power Usage: 8 W
- Luminosity: 1 - 1200 Lux
- Advanced LED array eliminates multiple shadowing.
- Light Source: 108 x Hi-output LED, 50 000 hr lifespan.
- Brightness-enhancing technology provides focused beam control and glare-free use.
- Certifications: ETL, RoHS, PSE, Energy Star pending.
- Awards: Red Dot Design Award 2012.