Capitol wall kitchen hood, designed by Fabrizio Crisa for Elica, features an innovative design that combines high functionality with looks!
Capitol is an air recycling kitchen hood made of exclusive high quality materials finished with black glass or white glass. Its small depth protects your head while cooking and the glass surface is very easy to clean.
Capitol wall kitchen hood features a 3S+B electronic rotary switch for easy control between the three types of operation. Capitol also features lighting fixture equipped with 2 halogen bulbs of 20W each. Capitol wall kitchen hood has one 300W high performance motor with an output diameter of 150 mm and maximum suction at 581 m3/h. It works quietly with noise level from 50 to 67 db(A).
Includes an aluminum fat filter and a carbon filter. The carbon filter recycles and clears the air before releasing it straight into the room or to a chimney through a Flue Kit.
Capitol wall kitchen unit can be fixed on the wall and has one aspiration exit on top used for both recycling and exhaust of smells.
In case you wish to add a chimney to your kitchen hood, the top aspiration exit requires a Flue Kit, long (H 450-450 mm) or short (H 220-270 mm).
Place the kitchen hood at a distance ≥ 40 cm above an electric kitchen and ≥ 65 cm above a gas kitchen.
- Dimensions: Width: 80 cm. Height 54.8 cm.
- Finish: Black glass, white glass.
- Operation: Rotary 3S+B Switch.
- Lighting: Alogen 2x20W
- Motor: 1.
- Output Diameter: 150 mm. (125mm adapter included)
- Airflow: 288-581 m3/h.
- Noise level: 50-67 db(A).
- Pressure: 394 Pa.
- Power: 300 Watt.
- Fat filter: Aluminum (included).
- Carbon Filter for air recycling Included.
- Kit Camino (Flue): Choose between two Tall (Height 450-450 mm) and Short (Height 220-270 mm).
- Top aspiration.
- Place your cooking hood at ≥ 40 cm above an electric stove and at ≥ 65 cm above a gas stove.
- 2 year official Elica guarantee.